Lakeside Glass & Aluminium - Welcome
Lakeside Glass & Aluminium opened its doors with the goal to ensure an efficient, reliable and cost effective contract installation service was available to the Sunshine Coast.
We employ trade-qualified installers, fabricators & glaziers, and with management holding over 25 years in the industry, the knowledge of products, Australia Standards, installation and design suitability is extensive.
Our teams are fully qualified, proficient, reliable, and cost effective, we are constantly upskilling and training in the newest standards, WHS procedures and compliance areas associated with the industry.
Lakeside Glass & Aluminium have their own quality assurance program, and also complete Inspection Test Plans (ITP) on all of their projects, these ITPs are digitally completed and available whenever the clients requires them.
Our services include residential and commercial glass and aluminium door, window and partition contract installation work. We provide a quality installation service, to developers, builders and fabricators alike.
Having many years in the industry, the range of products we can install is plentiful, a few of the regular brands being, ALSPEC, Capral, EZIal, G.James and Bradnams.
We strive to ensure you receive the best service possible and with dedicated project managers you are kept up to date via email and phone notifications throughout the process of your project.
Looking to have the most cost effective installation rate on your project?
Deal direct with the installers instead of through a third party?
If you answered yes than you need to give LSGA a call today or send an email through to ADMIN@LSGA.COM.AU and let us price your next install up for you.
The team at work
What to expect from Lakeside Glass & Aluminium
Lakeside Glass & Aluminium, also known as LSGA, are a local Sunshine Coast business.
As a client you can expect:
- LSGA to meet specific invoicing requirements were necessary and required.
- Progress payments as per payment schedules
- Email and/or text notifications confirming site meetings, measures.
- Professional digital ITPs for each and every project.
- On point WH&S systems and processes to not only protect our clients but our workers as well.
- Upon request, before and after images to be taken and saved in our database for future reference.
- Our team to provide a cost effective, environmentally sustainable and tailored approach to every job.
- That we use quality products from local Sunshine Coast and Brisbane suppliers.
- Lakeside Glass & Aluminium is QBCC Trade Contractor Qualified (15045993) and proud members of Master Builders (72112).
- Lakeside Glass & Aluminium are fully insured and hold a 20 million Public Liability Policy.
- Lakeside Glass & Aluminium have various social media profiles and we’d be thrilled to see you there.