Service, Refurbish, Restore or Replace
Lakeside Glass and Aluminium offer a variety of options when it comes to glass and aluminium doors to accommodate all budgets and styles. All aluminium doors are made right here on the Sunshine Coast to suit our environment. These aluminium doors will ensure that your one-off window for that small renovation, or a large bi-folding door to enclose a patio, will protect you from the heat, noise and glare.
With choices in a broad range of residential and commercial aluminium doors, your house or office will be transformed into a modern updated stylish area. Not only will our aluminium doors add style to your home, they can significantly reduce heat and external noise.
Lakeside Glass & Aluminium have had clients feedback consistently on how much of a difference it has made to their home or office space. A brand new aluminium door set is a reasonably cost effective way to revamp and old area and bring it back in to the modern era.
Lakeside Glass & Aluminium have estimators who have been on the tools for years and have worked their way up, so they know how these aluminium doors are built, fit and how they function in and out, with profound customer service and captivating design qualities Lakeside Glass can guide you on this satisfying journey of renewal.
Our estimators work to your budget, keeping costs low where possible. Lakeside Glass & Aluminium prefer to offer the option (WHERE AVAILABLE) to repair your aluminium doors and bring your unit back to life firstly, then if your aluminium doors are unable to be repaired we will advise how much to have replaced.
When Lakeside Glass & Aluminium remove existing aluminium doors for replacement, our standard practice is to prepare the opening for the new aluminium door unit. Lakeside Glass & Aluminium remove all debris caused from the removal of the old unit, clean the floor and surrounding area of any rubbish, dispose of the old unit and associated rubish, and leave site the way it was found. You will not have to clean up any mess after Lakeside Glass & Aluminium have attended to site. Lakeside Glass & Aluminium offers this stress free, memorable service for all of our remove & reinstall works. This is something Lakeside Glass & Aluminium receive feedback from clients daily in regards to our cleanliness onsite see the reviews on hipages here.
Servicing, Refurbish & Restore Without Replacing
Do your aluminium doors feel like they are rolling on square rollers? How about the aluminium door latches, handles, locks, rubbers do they need a service or replacing?
- Servicing your doors is recommended every 1 – 2 years to ensure the longevity of your product.
- Lakeside Glass can obtain many parts for already existing products you may have installed, so if you are looking for something in particular let us know and we can try and track it down for you.
- Often when the doors become inoperable the first go to is to replace, however in a lot of cases those simple fixes for example replacing rollers, cleaning and lubrication of tracks, fiberglass flyscreen remeshing, lock servicing can ensure an impressive lifespan of your product.
- By engaging one of our meticulous fitters to service your door, they will thoroughly inspect and advise if it is fixable, what is required, and how much it will cost, no scary after costs.
- Would you like to be added to our ANNUAL SERVICE PROGRAM, Lakeside Glass & Aluminium run a service program throughout the year to attend to your aluminium doors and service what is required. From a ultimate clean out, lubrication and the odd roller change, to a full aluminium door revamp we. Lakeside Glass & Aluminium can add you to our list, you can set and forget and we will be in touch when your next service day is approaching to organise a day and time that is convenient for you.
Aluminium Sliding Doors
- Aluminium Doors Available:
- Single sliding
- Cavity slider
- Incredibly huge range of frame colours
- Sublime range of glass options:
- Heat reduction to stop the sun penetrating through to your designated area.
- Noise reduction, for those pesky areas facing bad traffic, or a noisy neighbour, dog.
- Safety glass, huge range of safety glass:
- Toughened & laminated combined
- Custom Aluminium Doors in standard, oversize and innovative corner sizing
- Bona fide easy, smooth sliding action
- High performance, durability and reliability
- Concealed fixings for a sleek, modern finish
- Easy clean and maintain design
- ANNUAL servicing option – to keep your new unit in perfect working condition
- OPTIONAL – Low profile sills for easy access
- OPTIONAL – Security and fly screens
- Design inspiration configurations available on request.
Aluminium Bi-fold Doors
- Customisable aluminium stacking configurations allow doors to be stacked to one or both sides
- Aluminium single door entry to create practicality
- Commercial & Residential options available
- Maximise living space with full openings
- Ease of use facilitated by high performance roller system & hardware
- Helps maintain comfortable temperatures inside
- Glazing options to help reduce external noise
More configurations available on request.
Aluminium Hinged & Entry Doors
- Aluminium single or paired doors available
- Entry doors Sunshine Coast wide
- Flyscreens or barrier doors available
- Open-in and open-out doors available
- Fixed lites, sidelites, hi-lites available
- Complies to Australian Standards AS2047 & AS1288
- Satin chrome hardware supplied as standard
- Available in black, stone beige, pearl white or anodic natural matt colours
- Door locks can be keyed alike
More configurations available on request.