Fibreglass Fly Screens
- Fibreglass fly screens can be custom fabricated to any size.
- Sick of being eaten by those pesky flies and mosquitoes fly screens are a simple and cost effective way to prevent this issue.
- A massive range of frame colours are available, perfect if you need to match windows or doors that are already existing.
- Do your existing fly screens have holes, rips, tares or pet damage? LSGA can help it is a easy fix.
- If you would like a quote on some new or to replace existing LSGA can quote of simple sizes provided by yourself height x width of each screen.
- Retractable screens – for openings where you require an opening fly-screen either from side to side or bottom to top.
- Retractable screens come in all types of styles and strengths for different areas of use.
- Pleated, double pleated, low profile, vertical door and window screens, zero gravity, double cassette, single cassette.
- Retractable screens are used in areas that are unable to have the standard fly screens installed and are fit to ensure ease of access through a doorway or window opening.
- Pawproof – heavier gauge fibreglass to help prolong the wear and tear from Pets compared to normal mesh, Pawproof mesh can be re-meshed into your existing screens, or put into new screens
- Kids Safe Screens are flexible fibreglass mesh outlined above in the ‘Pawproof Mesh’ section; it is a heavy gauge flyscreen that has a metal clip that stops the mesh from falling out.
- The Kids Safe Screen option provides an additional option that sits between the stainless steel mesh and the diamond grille varieties .
- It is not a security screen in that it can be cut with a knife, but it is strong enough to pass all of the Australian Standards for use on second story houses.
- So it is a good option for anyone who does not have the budget for stainless steel mesh but does not wish to obscure their view with diamond grille screens.