Glass & Mirror Splashbacks
Splashbacks / Backsplashes are a popular finish to any area, there are no restrictions on where you can have a splashback installed.
Lakeside Glass & Aluminium can help you with your colour choice or glass type decision making process.
Why Choose a Glass Splashback?
- Easy to clean
- Many different colour choices and material options (see below)
- Lots of different processing options (see below)
- Seamless, stylish, elegant finish to any area
- Heat resistant, can be placed behind stove, cook top or BBQ area
- Can be used as a glass whiteboard, surfaces easily wipes clean when a non-permanent marker is used
Glass Splashback processing options
Your splashback will be on 6mm glass with a flat polished edge finish unless requested otherwise.
Option to have the splashback toughened for safety purposes and durability for when it may be exposed to heat sitting behind a stove top, BBQ or oven.
There will be circumstances where toughening pieces is not an option due to size and the potential of warping / breakage, Lakeside Glass can offer solutions to this issue.
Splashbacks may have a range of different cuts to it for example power point cut outs (GPO’s), corner cut outs, circular cut outs to mould to your desired area (see images below).
Splashback Material options
- Clear float glass
- Ultra. Clear
- Custom Design
If you order your glass splashbacks in 6mm Starphire Lakeside Glass & Aluminium Pty Ltd offer a lifetime warranty we will guarantee the paint from colour fade and peeling for life. Terms and Condition’s apply*
If ordered in Ultra Clear, Clear, Desert Sand or Mirrorguard we will guarantee the paint from colour fade and peeling for 10 years. Terms and Condition’s apply*
Things to keep in mind when purchasing a glass splashback
With fully qualified estimators and installers we guarantee you will be satisfied with your splashback from start to end.
- There may be a colour difference between the toughened and non toughened pieces.
- Try to stick to toughened or non-toughened if possible.
- Always order all pieces together as different batches of processed glass may have a slight colour variation.
- Make sure you buy your splashbacks from a reputable seller there are many online companies selling low cost pieces however the quality may not be up to standard
- Make sure you sample the colour you are looking to proceed with prior to purchasing.
- The minimum height toughened piece of glass needs to be at least 100mm high.